Terms & Conditions
The term 'Bonus Pastor Exposed' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
· The Comments is provided for your use. The views and opinions expressed on the Forum don't reflect ours (unless they are explicitly from us).
· You must not submit any Content that doesn't comply with these Terms. Specifically, you must not use the Comments for any Content that:
· breaks any relevant local, national or international law or which incites or encourages others to break any such law;
· is pornographic, obscene, profane, vulgar, or contains swearing (including words which use * or any other symbols instead of a letter to make the profanity less obvious);
· is persistently abusive, threatening, repeatedly a cause of nuisance or annoyance or otherwise illegal towards other Site users, our staff or our property;
· is otherwise offensive in our reasonable opinion;
· impersonates, or attempts to impersonate another person, whether or not that person is a user of this Posting Site.
· infringes the privacy of an individual or company, including (but not limited to) posting location and/or contact details of another person;
· To help us moderate the Comments, all Content must be in English only.
· Should you find any Content that you feel is inappropriate or not in line with these rules, please let us know by using the contact us section on the comment. If we agree that it should be removed, it may take a day or so for the Content to be removed.
· We'll review the Content you submit to the Forum to make sure it's suitable, relevant and in line with the rules.
· We reserve the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
· We reserve the right to report to the relevant authorities any Content which we believe to be illegal.